Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28th, 2012

Today, I went in to Christina's office and I worked on getting all my stuff together for exhibition.  I made a folder with all of the stuff that I need to print out to exhibit, and I came up with a list of talking points, about what I did, what I learned, and so on.  I hope to continue this guide and to print out the things tomorrow.  Then, I went up to the college for a meeting with Sodexo who will be doing the catering for the Gala, a big event for the Pro Cycling Challenge.  This was kind of a preliminary meeting, to get ideas out, and for the next gala meeting we will have some general prices to look at.  Then, I went down to Three Springs for a Regional Housing Alliance board of directors meeting.  This was a somewhat interesting meeting that covered quite a bit.  One of the topics that took up a lot of time was the proposed transitional housing that the Regional Housing Alliance is working with a lot of other organizations to put in up by Manna Soup Kitchen, Hilltop House, and some other places in the area.  The audiors were also finishing up, so they made a little presentation to the board about what they had been finding and such, and about how the selection of audiors works.  Then that was about it for the day, and tomorrow is my last day of the internship, which makes me really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment