Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21st, 2012

Today, I didn't have any meetings at all!  This meant that I could just work on my project, which was a nice change from the constant meetings all week.  Another thing that I did today was post my mentor interview to my blog.  Interestingly enough, blogger doesn't allow you to upload audio files to your blog.  I looked and looked for ways to do this, but realized that the only way was to make it into a movie file.  So I brought up the default movie maker program that was already installed on my computer, and put my audio file to the lovely City of Durango logo.  And there it was, a movie!  I then had to export it into a file that blogger could upload, and then it worked!  So if you look further down on this page, you can check it out!  I also sent my montly progress report template to Mary Monroe, the other co-chair of the LOC for more feedback.  I then converted my excel spreadsheet of the deadlines of the race into a calendar so it is easier to look at and figure out what is going on.  I also planned a little bit for my upcoming summer internship with the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment