Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20th, 2012

Today I did an interview with Christina on KDUR for the 'Moment of Inspiration' show, I think it was called, where we talked about what inspires us, and what a leader is, and how to be a good leader.  This was a really great experience, and if you want to listen to the show, it is at 9:00 Friday the 30th of March on KDUR!  Also, I think that the show will be posted on their website for those of you who can't listen in at that time.  After that, I went back to Christina's office, where I continued to work on my master calendar for the USA Pro Cycling Challenge.  Then, I went to a liscensing board meeting, which covers the liscensing of both liquor and medical marijuana.  This meeting was especially interesting, because it covered the relocation of Rocky Mountain High (which used to be right next to AHS) to a downtown location.  A lot of people didn't want them to allow it to relocate there because of image, safety, and other reasons.  Although the company had solutions for all the issues posed by the community members, their application was denied.  I then worked on my project a little bit, and then I ate dinner with my sister.  After that, I went to the City Council meeting for about two hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment