Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16th 2012

Today, I realized that I couldn't really do that much more with my project where it was, because I had to wait on other people's dates and times, and those simply weren't ready for me.  So I remembered something that had occured to me the day before at the LOC Meeting.  Everyone seemed like they were on different pages - some had total control, knew what they were doing, had it all organized and knew what to do next.  Others however, had no clue what they were supposed to be doing and seemed lost and unorganized.  Also, after the meeting, they all had to do progress reports, and just like the chairs, the reports were varying and very unspecific.  So I thought that I would come up with a new template for the progress reports that would come out before the meeting, so that everyone knew what they needed to do, what they had done, and where all the other committees were.  I got about halfway through this when Daniel came in, and asked me if I could help him take surveys for his project downtown.  I told him I would, because it was a beautiful day, and I had made a lot of progress.  So we each took about 50 surveys and went downtown, where we walked along, getting people to take them.  After multiple hours, we finally got the needed hundred.  That was about it for the day, but I plan on continuing the template next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment