Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19th, 2012

The first thing that I did today was go to Grace Preparatory Academy with the mayor to tell them about the Mayor's Youth Advisory Commission and hand out application packets.  After that, I returned to Christina's office with her, where I continued to work on many different things.  One of these things was the monthy progress report template that I had begun on Friday.  I completed that, the tips for creating the progress report, other general organization tips, and a quick guide to dropbox.  Once I had completed that, I emailed it to Sherri who will critique it and tell me what needs to be changed or improved on it.  I also compiled the information that I had gotten from Sherri over the weekend about some new tentative dates of events and such so that it will be easier to input into my spreadsheet - which I plan to do tomorrow.  Then it was about time for the lunch that I had planned with Christina, so I headed down to Ken and Sue's.  There, we ate (a really good) lunch, and talked about lots of different things, like what I needed from her, what our other plans were for the rest of the week, and other general topics.  Then we went back to her office in order to do my mentor interview.  The interview went smoothly, and I recorded it (I will post this recording once I get the cord to attach it to the computer).  I then went to Sherri's office for another Cycling Challenge meeting about the housing for all the different aspects of the race, and that was about it for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment