Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15th 2012

Today, I worked on Mayor's Youth Advisory Commission stuff for the first part of the day, until about 9:30.  Then, I went to an LOC meeting, where all of the co-chairs from all of the cycling challenge committees meet and discuss where they are at, where they need to go, and what they need from everyone else.  Then, we went into breakout sessions, where the co-chairs of the committees grouped up and discussed what they needed from one another and how they could help one another.  After that, I went to lunch and we discussed the bike challenge more.  Next, I just worked on my project and on Mayor's Youth Advisory Commission stuff until about 3:00.  Then, I went down to Christina's office, and we discussed where I am at in the internship, our plans for the following week, and other interesting topics.  Later tonight, at about 5:00, I will attend the Chamber of Commerce after hours with Christina. Tomorrow, I don't have any meetings, and so will probably get off earlier than I usually do, which will be a nice change.  I will go between the Mayor's office and Sherri's office working on my project and on other important things pertaining to the pro cycling challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment