Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26th, 2012

Today, I began at Sherri's office, where I input more dates and times that I had accuired in the meeting with the USPCC.  Then, she gave me even more dates, concerning the poster contest and room reservations that I also input into the deadline calendar.  Then, I went to a meeting with Sherri and Mary Monroe, the head of Trails 2000 and the other co chair for the LOC.  They discussed some other details of the race, what needs to be worked out, what we need to do, etc.  Then I headed back to city hall for the meeting with Christina and Ron LeBlanc, the City Manager, where they caught up on some things and discussed the upcoming week.  Then, Christina and I went to a 'Lunch and Learn' which is with the wells group, but it was still very interesting and informational, and talked about how to maximize your potential and have your best year yet.  Then I went back to the Mayor's office, and met with Jessica Mccallum, our junior humanities teacher, who was checking in on my internship.  Then, we went to a VIP/Hospitality Committee meeting at the race headquarters, where we talked about the opening ceremonies, who would sing the national anthem, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment